Hankook AH35 Tires
The Hankook AH35 tire is a steer tire for commercial trucks in regional transport service. It features multi-3D sipes for outstanding traction. The combination of straight and wave-shaped grooves helps to evacuate water from under the tread for less hydro-planing. Thanks to the M+S marking and the 3-PMSF snowflake certification, the steer axle tire is optimally equipped for all winter weather, including slush, ice and snow, without neglecting the important benefits of long tread-life and fuel efficiency.
Best suited for: Bus, motorhomes, RVs, and commercial trucks
Tire Benefits & Features:
- M+S-rated for exceptional off-road performance.
- Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake-certified for excellent rubber-to-road grip on dry, wet, and light snow surfaces.
- Deep grooves provide effective water removal and optimal wet performance.
- Open shoulders and optimised tire footprint ensures even wear for lonegr tread life.
- Durable compound ensures low rolling resistance for fuel economy.
- 3D sipes provide increased traction performance and even wear.