Michelin tires is they have a reputation as "expensive, but worth it". The reality is these tires are often very competitive in terms of price, and represent outstanding value considering what they call MICHELIN Total Performance. They take findings from their global research centers and from motorsports racing and apply it to the day-to-day tire. The end result is a tire for your vehicle that is extremely well balanced with few performance trade-offs. For example, with a Michelin tire you get long-lasting tires, but not at the expense of wet grip. Sport handling AND true all-season traction. Off-road traction AND a quiet ride on the highway. The technologies, tire construction know-how and materials behind these “performance trade-off breakers” is what you pay for when you opt for a Michelin tire.
To help find the right tire for your needs, you can browse the Michelin line-up by product family:
- Michelin Energy tire lines: Ror outstanding fuel efficiency.
- Michelin Premier tire lines: Michelin’s latest tire innovation featuring EvergripTM technology, offers the best in wet traction, braking and handling.
- Michelin Latitude tire lines: The product family specially designed for the needs of Crossover and SUV vehicles.
- Michelin Pilot Sport tire lines: Ultra-high performance tires to enjoy everyday driving or serious competition on the track.
- Michelin Defender tire lines: The best standard passenger tires offering exceptional safety, longevity and a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Michelin LTX tire lines: The product family for light-truck and SUVs, a long-standing reference for durable performance.
- Michelin Primacy tire lines: A comfort-oriented line of luxury performance touring tires.
- Michelin X tire lines: Michelin’s best value, standard passenger tire offerings for exceptional safety, longevity and a quiet, comfortable ride.