Call Toll Free: Se habla español
Search By Tire Size
Price and availability is subject to change without prior notice.
Enter your Zip Code to see total cost with Shipping, Taxes and fees applicable in your area.
Dunlop Tires is credited with being the inventor of the pneumatic tire. It started in 1888 when John Boyd Dunlop's son was struggling to ride his tricycle. To make the child's ride more comfortable, Boyd fitted his tricycle with tires made of canvas bonded with liquid rubber. Boyd patents what turns out to be a very big idea. The benefits or air verses solid rubber tires soon became apparent for bicycles, early cars, and almost every type of motorized vehicles from that point forward.
For the next 125 years, Dunlop Tire Company has continued to come up with product breakthroughs, making them a leader on the racetracks, and on the highways and roads around the world. Here are some of Dunlop’s innovative technologies that you can find in the various Dunlop Car, Truck and SUV tires available for quick and easy shipping from Tires-Easy:
● Hydro-Paddle Technology™ uses strategically configured tread grooves to help quickly and efficiently channel water out of the way. This keeps the tire in touch with the pavement for exceptional traction.
● Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology™ reduce the noise of the tire by pairing certiain tread features that generate sound frequencies can cancel each other out.
● Active Traction Sipe System™ for better ice and snow grip. ATSS™ is featured on Dunlop SP Winter Sport 4D™ tires, and uses three unique types of sipes to pull, grip and enhance traction for high-performance cornering, handling and braking.
● Silicarbon Matrix™ is tread rubber that is a mix of silica and carbon black of better grip in both wet and dry weather.
● Evaqua Grooves™ Angled EVA™ grooves are situated to help efficiently pump water away from your tire's footprint for more responsive handling.
These are just some of the features in most Dunlop passenger car and truck tires. Dunlop is also well-known for Motorcycle Tires, UTV and ATV tires:
Made with Dunlop’s MT Multi-Tread technology, Dunlop motorcycle tires are known for their superior quality by delivering the ultimate riding experience to motorcycle riders thanks to racing inspired tire technology. The MT Multi-Tread technology uses a cool-running and tough wearing compound in the center of the tread which enhances the grip on the road as well as at high lean angles. They offer a wide variety of different tires and sizes including fitments for:
● Harley Davidson OE fitments and replacement Tires
● Road, street, and touring tires
● Sport tires / Track tires
Dunlop offers a wide range of ATV tires. There are many different models and sizes in ATV tires for both utility and sport ATV’s. Dunlop ATV tires are made for all kinds of off and on road conditions.
With their latest advances in tread design, excellent traction in many different road conditions, high-performance capabilities, and great prices, Dunlop tires are a great choice for consumers who are looking for a reliable and well-made tire. Available in a wide variety of sizes and styles for various uses and applications, Dunlop tires are reasonably priced for a great quality tire.
You can see if there is a Dunlop tire for your vehicle by entering your size directly in the tire selector. Whatever you drive, there is a low priced Dunlop tire option available on Tires-Easy.
Some text in the modal.